Your message is too short
Your message is spammy
» »

NECO STUDENTS EXAMBITES LATEST UPDATES FROM WAPBAZE

heheheheh, this article is strictly written to all the NECO students on wapbaze, you guys might be taking us as fools but I, the C.E.O of wapBaze.com, hereby declares no more help for you guys anymore on wapbaze.com because you guys are claiming to be too much sensible than our intelligence, we have specially helped you guys on almost all the core subjects you require to get a good certificate as student you are.

Due to you guys Mediocrity of thinking and behaving, some of you might even end off calling us hypocrite after the exam finishes, I hereby declare No more help to neco students on wapbaze for the following reasons

1. You guys dont value our work anymore.

2. You only come online during your exam and when the exam finishes, you disappear.

3. You Don't Comment on our news, gists, jokes, updates etc.

4. You Hate us.

5. You dont tell your friends about us at all.

--===>BRIEFING<===--

- You guys dont value our work anymore because all you know is to get helped when you dont know if we are being helped,

- You only come online during your exam and when the exam finishes, you disappear. (lol) this might look funny to you but it hurts us from the back of our minds and it makes us feel that you guys are ghosts here on wapbaze,we dont deal with ghosts so we dont even intend to help ghosts either. after the exam finishes, u go offline and go straight to 2go, facebook, twitter, instagram, BADOO, and spend the rest day, and you would forget to return to wapbaze to read and comment on our new posts apart from exam helps. mtchwwwww.

- You Don't Comment on our news, gists, jokes, updates etc. How can you do that when you spend all your day on other sites and forget the website that is trying to transform your history into a testimony? Now tell me this, the help we render to u, can facebook, 2go, badoo, twitter, give it to you for free?
[[LESSON}= PLS START COMMENTING ON OUR POSTS FROM TODAY]]}

- You Hate us. if you dont, you would not have any reason not to comment on our othe posts than your expos. Or let me ask you, do you think we specialize on expo? we just wanted to help and now your making us to cry at our old age (huh) its not fair and God is watching us all.

- You dont tell your friends about us at all. Am not gonna guarantee myself on that cos i know some of you have invited their friends simply because of expo (lol) but you forget to tell them we also post news, jokes, gists, latest music, videos, movies,??? PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS THE TRUTH.

The reasons why am writing this article for you guys is to let you know that this is gonna cause big time on other of your remaining neco subjects if you dont change your behaviours on wapbaze.
AND i want to beg you to start coming online on wapbaze 24/7 and keep commenting on our latest posts to make us happy else something terrible will happen On the days of your exams.

==> WHAT TO DO

ITS SIMPLE, FROM NOW ONWARDS, START COMING ONLINE 247 AND KEEP COMMENTING ON OUR LATEST POSTS AND KEEP INVITING YOUR FRIENDS TO WAPBAZE.COM and i would monitor all i just stated above till its achieved else it will affect your current NECO especially MATHS and WAEC G.C.E UPCOMING.

WHAT DO YOU THINK (lol)

Related Article

Posted By kellychi On 10:45 Sun, 22 Jun 2014

Comments:2 || Views:

[1]
Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article