CRUTECH 2014/2015 Post-UTME Form, Cut-off Mark, Exam Date And Registration Procedure Are Out
This is to inform members of the public in particular candidates who score 180 and above and have made, Cross River University Of Technology (CRUTECH) as their first choice in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) that the 2014/2015 Post-UTME form is now on sale.
Liveschoolnews.com.ng grapevine scooped that the Post UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the 2014/2015 Academic Session will be held on Saturday, 2nd August 2014 at Calabar Campus.
Registration is online.
The Online Registration commences on Monday, 14th July, 2014, and ends on Friday, 1stAugust, 2014.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, Applicants should:
1) Purchase eTranzact Pin at N3, 000.00 from any First Bank Branch in Nigeria. (this excludes Online Registration /Bank Charges)
2) Log on to www.crutech.edu.ng and click on the crutech post-utme online application link.
3) Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal.
4) Print out the Registration Confirmation Slip after a successful registration.
Candidates are to come along with to the Examination Hall includes:
1) 2014UTME Result Slip
2) CRUTECH Online Registration Confirmation Slip
3) HB Pencil, Sharpener and Eraser.
1) Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2014/2015UTME Examination are eligible for the Aptitude Test.
2) The CRUTECH Online Registration Confirmation Slip contains your Bio-data, Seat Number, Examination Venue, and Time. This admits you into the Examination Hall.
3) Only candidates who take this Aptitude Test may be admitted into Cross River University of Technology.
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article