41-50: DCACBBBACC

Verified IRK/IRS OBJ:
1-10: BCAADAACDD
11-20: DDAAACDCBA
21-30: CCBDAABBAC
31-40: CBCCAACDAD
41-50: BBCDCDCCBA

(1a)
Jacob loved Joseph more than any of his older son due to this love this made his other brothers jealous of him and when he was seventeen years old he reported the ill deeds of his brothers to to their father but this did not stop his brother from hating him the more they speak unkindly to him and he was been treated like an outcast among his brothers.(1a continues)
The hatred aggravated when Joseph had two mysterious that shows that he was more elevated than his brothers i.e he was a leader in the dream in which the moon and stars bow down for him and this prompted his brother to sell him into slavery although they wanted to kill him before thinking otherwise.

(1b)
Joseph was able to reconciled with his brothers when they came to buy food in Egypt during the seven years of famine as been prophesized by Joseph. He sold the food to them without collecting money from them but he did not reveal his identity and called them spies and imprisoned them and when they came back the second time he decided to forgive and reconciled with them.He asked all his officers and workers to leave the room .he was left alone with his brothers.He then wept out loud and he asked if his father is alive.

(2a)Joshua the son of Nun from the tribe of Ephraim was chosen by God and commissioned by Moses as his assistant.At one time,he accompanied Moses to Mount Sinai.He also represented his tribe at Kadesh Barnea on the expediction to spy out the Canaan land.It was he and Caleb that brought back good report to Isreal as against the other ten;Joshua and Caleb were the only two adults out of 600,000 who left Egypt that entered the Canaan land with the under-twenties,all others died on the way.After Moses death,God assured Joshua of His protection and encouragement to lead the people.Joshua sent two spies to Jericho which he later conquered,burning all except Rahab the prostitute and her family.He also spared gold,silver and bronze for use in God's temple.He died at the age of 110 years.

(2b)i-He had absolute trust in God
ii-He was a man of age,not given to fear.
iii-He possessed diplomatic wisdom to quell riots,as seen in his speech to the people,never to fear because of the massive stature of the Canaanites
iv-He possessed the ability to learn from his master as shown in his decision to spy Jericho just as Moses spied Canaan

(5a)Mathew reports that John the Baptist refused at first to baptize Jesus when He(Jesus) demanded that He be baptized by John.
This was because John saw himself as not being fit to baptize Jesus,rather Jesus should carry out baptism on him.John must hav thought it unnecessary to baptize He who was sinless,since his(John's)baptism was one of repentance.However,Jesus persuaded John to go ahead and baptize Him to fulfil all righteousness.

As Jesus came out of the water after His baptism,the heavens opened and the spirit of God in the form of a dove came and rested on Jesus and a voice from Heaven said;

"This is my beloved son,with whom I am well pleased".

(5b)i-It indicated that Jesus' mission on earth will mailny benefit sinners,hence,His decision to identify Himself with sinful humanity
ii-His baptism has thought the world that believers ought to be baptized-it is necessary,else Jesus would not have insisted on being baptized.

iii-The appearance of the Holy spirit as well as the voice from Heaven,confirmed that Jesus was the Messiah earlier prophesied about.

(8a) According to James,believers should be the doers of the word and not hearers only.For if they are more hearers, they are like a man who observes his face in a mirror but soon as he goes away
he forgets what his face looks like.
(8a continues)
He who has heard the perfect law and preserves in its by his actions,shall be blessed in his doing. For somebody to be truly religious, he must bridle his tongue,else his religion is in vain,he is decieving himself.

To buttress his teaching,James spoke about Abraham's justification, not merely for his matching action that the scripture was fulfilled which says that Abraham believed God,and it was reckoned to him as righteousness.
(8a ends here)
James also cited Rahab's faith in the God of Israel, she proved this by recieving Joshua's messengers.
(8b)
(i) Giving to charity
(ii) Seed sowing
(iii) Paying of Tithe

(9a)i-They should stand against the passions of the flesh such as immorality,idolatory,drunkenness,selfishness etc.
ii-They should maintain good conduct among gentiles so that even if they speak against them as evil doers,they might see their good works and glorify God on the day of judgement
iii-They should honour all men,love the brotherhood,honour the emperor and fear God.
iv-They should fulfil their civic responsibility in the community
v-They should submit themselves too to their masters with all respect even when their masters are being harsh.
vi-Peter advises Christian servants to be loyal to their masters in everything whether they are Gentile or not.They should however nto count the cost

(9b)i-They face persecution
ii-They face trials
iii-They are seen as too firm,uncompromising and dogmatic
iv-They face torture and humiliation

Like us on FACEBOOK incase we decide to post it there if ever we experience any server problem. THANKS

================================
Islamic Studies 2(Essay) ---- 9.30am - 11.30am
Islamic Studies 1 (Obj) ---- 11.30am - 12.20am
================================

CRK OBJ:
1-10: CACDCAACBC
11-20: DBBBDDCBAD
21-30: DBABBDADCD
31-40: ABBCDAAABC
41-50: DCACBBBACC

Verified IRK/IRS OBJ:
1-10: BCAADAACDD
11-20: DDAAACDCBA
21-30: CCBDAABBAC
31-40: CBCCAACDAD
41-50: BBCDCDCCBA

Like us on FACEBOOK incase we decide to post it there if ever we experience any server problem. THANKS

Related Article

Posted By KellyChi On 07:33 Sun, 19 Apr 2015

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article