Your message is too short
Your message is spammy
» »

HE IS SNITCHING!!!! Mariah Carey’s Former Lover Damion Young Is Spilling The BEANS!!!

Damion Young is one of the rare few who got to know the ‘real’ Mariah, first as her producer, then as her best friend and finally, as he reveals today, not just as her confidante but her lover.He says:

‘I fear for her. I was one of the few people she truly trusted to tell her the truth. I’m worried she has no one like that now.‘I was her producer, her lover, her best friend. She would not make a decision without talking to me first. I was very much in love with Mariah, I still am.’Damion, 40, worked with Mariah on hits like I Still Believe, Cry Baby and Irresistible, himself becoming immersed in what he calls the ‘madness’ of her private world.

‘Mariah lives inside a bubble. I lived inside her world for a while but I had to get out for my own sanity.
Continue reading

The thing I remember most about being with her was the quiet and the loneliness. She didn’t have many friends. For a long time I was her best friend.‘Things became intimate but the friendship was always the most important thing.‘I think Mariah is going through a hard time now because she has surrounded herself with people who only tell her what she wants to hear. I think she needs help. She hasn’t had a hit record for ages. I think the Vegas schedule is too much for her. She needs vocal rest. She should go back to making records, doing what she does best.

Related Article

Posted By BOBRICKY On 02:06 Sun, 24 May 2015

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article