UNILAG 2015/2016 Inter/Intra-Faculty Transfer Procedures.
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) Management has approved the sale of Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer Application Forms for 2015/2016 Academic Session with effect from Monday, November 2, 2015.
Students are advised to ensure their eligibility and strictly adhere to the procedure.
Please note that the process of transfer will close on Friday, January 8, 2016.
BELOW IS THE ELIGIBILITY FOR TRANSFER:
Candidate for transfer must satisfy the following conditions:
i. Must present their results showing their current CGPA;
ii. Must have obtained a CGPA of not less than 1.00;
iii. Must possess the pre-requisite ORDINARY/ADVANCED level subjects for admission into the intended programme; and
iv. Must have successfully completed minimum of 200 level by the end of 2014/2015 academic session.
1. Candidates must read the guidelines to ensure he/she qualifies for transfer before obtaining the form.
2. Qualified candidate should visit the University website and obtain a reference number.
3. The candidate will take the reference number to the bank (as indicated above in No. 2) to pay the sum of Ten thousand, one hundred and fifty naira (N10,150:00) into any bank via Remita Platform.
4. Candidate must re-visit the University website to print the Inter/Intra Faculty Form.
5. Candidates are to return the completed forms (duly signed by the current H.O.D. and Dean, as well as the proposed H.O.D. and Dean) on or before Friday, January 8, 2016, to Academic Affairs, 6th Floor, Senate House, UNILAG.
6. Candidates are to attach their Oâ€™Level/Aâ€™Level statement of result.
PERMISSIBLE AREAS OF TRANSFER
NoF ROM TO
1 COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, FACULTY OF PHARMACY Faculty of Science, Faculty of Education (Science & Tech, Health Education and Human Kinetics) and Faculty of Social Science (Department of Psychology)
2 FACULTY OF LAW Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science, Educational Foundation and Educational Administration)
3 FACULTY OF ENGINEERING Faculty of Business Administration (Actuarial Science), Faculty of Science and Faculty of Education (Science &Technology)
4 FACULTY OF SCIENCE Faculty of Social Science (Department of Psychology), Faculty of Business Administration (Actuarial Science) Faculty of Education (Science & Technology), Faculty of Science
5 FACULTY OF ARTS Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science)
6 FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science, Educational Foundation and Educational Administration)
7 FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES Faculty of Science, Faculty of Education (Science & Technology)
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article