» »

GOVERNMENT (ESSAY/OBJ) Waec 2016 Free Expo Answers

NOTE: ENGLISH ANSWERS WON'T BE POSTED HERE FOR FREE, we will send it to your phones as sms for just N1,000 and online password posting for just N500, Fake Answers will be online that day, so to avoid failing, start gathering your money now.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thursday 14th April 2016
GOVERNMENT 2 (ESSAY) 9.30AM - 11.30PM
GOVERNMENT 1 (OBJ) 11.30AM - 12.30PM
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

|2016 Confirmed WAEC Government Obj

1-10 CBDBDADBDB

11-20 AACDADDBAD

21~30 ADAACCCBAB

31-40 ADDCDDDDBD

41-50 DBADACCDCC

1a)
Fascium is an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing
system of government and social organization.

1b)
i) State-worship, meaning that state is supreme and everything else is subservient to the state.
ii) Leader-worship which means the leader is the all-powerful man and everybody should abide by him.
iii) War-worship meaning that war is inevitable and
peace in politics is seldom to be found.
iv) Anti-communism and opposition to democracy. Fascists were anti-communists because the communists were internationalists, while Fascists
glorified the nation.

3)
i)decrees: military regime promulgates decrees that cannot be challenged in the law court

ii)political interference: d decisions of the court may be unduly influenced by the other arms of govt

iii)political appointments: the appointments of judges Is influenced by the executive arm of govt.

iv)bribery and corruption: it lead to lack of confidence in d judiciary

v)disrespect of court decision/orders: sumtyms d decision of the law courts are disobeyed by the executive.

8)
i) The Common Wealth : This organization was formed to accommodate all former colonies under Britain and Britain itself. they cooperate among one another on different area of human endeavor. eg. Sports, scholarship programmes

ii) Common Language: Colonialism promoted the development of common language among colonial territories. English was developed and spoken in British territories while French developed in French territories

iii) Emergence of the Press: Another impact of colonialism was the emergence of the press especially the print media eg Newspapers. The press developed and became the mouth piece of the people in the struggle for political independence

iv) Military and Technical Aids: Some former colonial territory especially the French territories receives military and technical aids from their former colonial masters

v) Development of political parties: One of the impact of colonialism in British and French West

9a)
i)To promote the unity sovereignty and territorial integrity of nigeria
ii)To provide food & shelter for a better standard of living
iii)To enhance the rule of law equal justice

9b)
i)Government Reimbursement
ii)Fund raising through party members

10)
(a)
National interest is by definition the decisions and desires of a country, the purpose of which the nation interacts with other nations of the world. It includes what a country wishes to gain by interacting with other countries of the world. It has a lot to do with the gains a country has in foreign policy with other countries

10b)
The objectives are:
i) Independence of African states
ii) Respect for territorial integrity
iii) Peaceful resolution of crises
iv) Friendship and cooperation with other nations of the world

|2016 Confirmed WAEC Government Obj

1-10 CBDBDADBDB

11-20 AACDADDBAD

21~30 ADAACCCBAB

31-40 ADDCDDDDBD

41-50 DBADACCDCC

Answers Loading.........

Invite your friends..........

We promise to post earlier........

NOTE: ENGLISH ANSWERS WON'T BE POSTED HERE FOR FREE, we will send it to your phones as sms for just N1,000 and online password posting for just N500, Fake Answers will be online that day, so to avoid failing, start gathering your money now.

Related Article

Posted By KellyChi On 08:03 Wed, 13 Apr 2016

Comments:73 || Views:

[1][2][Next][Last]
Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article