Your message is too short
Your message is spammy
» »

Mom arrested for cheering too loudly at graduation

Beach balls and megaphones are usually banned from graduation ceremonies, but some schools also want to silence the cheers and going so far as arresting members of public.
That's what allegedly happened to South Carolina mother Shannon Cooper, who was accused of yelling so loud at the graduation of her daughter in high school on Saturday night that police accused her of disorderly conduct and placed her under arrest.
"They are seriously YA'LL? Are really YA'LL I mean, that's what I'm thinking in my mind," said Cooper in Myrtle Beach. "I did not say anything. I was like well, I cannot fight the law."
Cooper said she had not acted differently from other families when their children's names were
called during the ceremony of South FlorenceHigh School.
Her daughter, Iesha said she did not realize that her mother was being arrested until her friends told her. "They are arresting your mother for cheering and I was like that is notright because people were yelling and are notlocked up," Iesha told the news media.
Police reportedly warned parents that the screams would result in expulsion from the Florence Civic Center. The place became disorderly, as other people were also arrested, authorities said.

Related Article

Posted By mili3kid On 03:51 Thu, 27 Dec 2012

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article