Your message is too short
Your message is spammy
» »

Ibinabo’s Jail Term: Actress Says God Is Punishing Her Because Of Me

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-TqEnd_jnV3c/Vz_yKwQFjyI/AAAAAAACeJU/esC5wdBPbo8jE8658KMQ_9I60ybHv2eTACLcB/s1600/ACT.png">The actress, with her victim (left)

There is nothing these actresses won’t say o, especially the upcoming ones. So the actress who bite off the skin of her colleague, Christabel Goddy and was banned by the then AGN president, Ibinabo Fiberesima has said her latest crisis where a judge sent her to jail was because she maltreated her and God has decided to fight for her. According to her, Ibinabo banned her from acting for a while, and even though the new AGN president, Emeka Ike has lifted the ban, Ibinabo deserves every punishment she is getting from the law court she said. Here’s what she told Saturday Beats;

“My only regret is that I indulged her (the actress she fought with) and I am not proud of it. But then with my age and the little number of years I have spent in the industry, I should be excused. Politicians fight every day, so I don’t see why I should be buried. I did not kill anybody. Ibinabo was accused of killing somebody and she was walking on the street, bragging before the law caught up with her. I believe that it is because she passed a wrong judgement against me that God is punishing her. Her ban against me was flimsy and uncalled for even though it has been lifted by Emeka Ike. Continue...
Click to read more

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 05:43 Sat, 21 May 2016

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article