Your message is too short
Your message is spammy
» »

Close Shave: Girl Mistakes Hair Removal Cream For Shampoo, And Pays Dearly For It (photos)






Always check the label. That's the advice from two sisters after one had a very unfortunate reaction to a bottle of hair removal cream.




Twitter user Kayla Connors, from Massachusetts, uploaded a picture of her sister to the social network after she had apparently confused Nair hair removal cream with shampoo




The funny photograph shows her sister, who has not been named, looking straight-faced with a shiny bald head.

Her only remaining hair appears to be on the side of her head.













Related Article


Posted By cheatmaster On 10:59 Fri, 29 Jul 2016

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name







.....................

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article