Video: Lala Grill Exposes Man Who Stole Her Phone At A Wedding

» »

Video: Lala Grill Exposes Man Who Stole Her Phone At A Wedding

Oh dear! An IG user has posted a video online in order to be able to track down a supposed ‘party thief’ who carefully walked behind her and removed her iPhone6+ while she was having fun with friends at a wedding over the weekend. Lala is now asking good Nigerians to help her find him.
She wrote;

Please help catch a serial Lagos party smooth criminal 馃槇馃槇. The guy putting on white native and glasses 馃槧馃槧馃槧 walked behind me stole my iphone 6s+ from my side pocket this weekend while I was working/partying with friends at a wedding, thankfully he was caught on camera. I hope someone can recognize him, kindly repost till someone knows…

See the video below...

Please help catch a serial Lagos party smooth criminal 😈😈. The guy putting on white native and glasses 😠😠😠 walked behind me stole my iphone 6s+ from my side pocket this weekend while I was working/partying with friends at a wedding, thankfully he was caught on camera. I hope someone can recognize him, kindly repost till someone knows...A post shared by Lala's Grill (@lala_grill) on Jun 19, 2017 at 9:10am PDT

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 11:52 Mon, 19 Jun 2017

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article